Friday, June 22, 2012

Job Funny

There is a SLC express that stops at our hotel so we have people come into our lobby and wait for it all the time. Usually this is just fine. But today three old people came in to wait for the express, complaining about EVERYTHINGGGGGG! Some examples: "That is the ugliest paint ever! It looks like poop!", "No elevator? Well oh my, that was sure poor planning!", "These are very strange decorations in here! What a weird lobby!" and on and on and onnnnnnn! Unfortunately for me they arrived almost an hour before they shuttle arrived, so I got quite the ear full. And not only that, they kept asking me question after question after question. At first I was getting really pissy, just go away already and let me do my job, but I realized that wasn't getting me anywhere so I decided to write this blog, tune them out (yes they are still here waiting), and make it into another one of my funny job moments. Oh old people, some of the most opinionated people in the world! haha

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...