Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Substitute Campout












 This week my whole extended family (The Wright Side) are headed down to Fish Lake to do some serious camping and fishing as a last hoo-rah before Kade leaves on his mission. Justin and I however could not get work off for the days that they were going and I was pretty bummed about it. So, to make up for it, Justin and I had our own little camping trip. We set up camp in a beautiful site on the beach at Bear Lake. We had roasted hot dogs for dinner and roasted Twinkies for dessert. I was able to test out my Christmas present (a new BB Gun), we took a drive around the entire lake, and on our way out we of course stopped at LeBeaus for lunch. Even though it was a quickie camping trip it sure was a lot of fun! Have I ever mentioned that I am in LOVE with Bear Lake? haha yeah well, I am! It was really windy the second day so we unfortunately didn't get to swim, but no worries, we are already planning on going back in the near future. Want to go with me? Let's plan it!!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...