Sunday, May 13, 2012

Uncle and Auntie


Uncle Justin and Auntie Kristi have fallen in love! Meet Tenley, our gorgeous, perfect, angel of a niece. She stole our hearts the second we held her. She was born on May 12 at 3:31pm. She weighs 7.5 llbs (or close to that, not sure exactly) and is 19 inches long. They say she screamed her lungs out when she entered the world, but once she got used to the idea she settled down and has barely cried at all. She makes the cutest cooing noises when she sleeps and loves sucking on her lower lip. Her mommy said that if her hands were free she would have been sucking on her fist. She opened her beautiful eyes for me, but not for Justin, ha! I'm already the favorite I just know it! Mom and baby are both doing great, even after such a long hard labor. Welcome to the world Tenley. You have us wrapped around your  little finger. You are the most beautiful baby I have ever seen, which means a lot coming from me because usually I think newborns are hideous and look like deformed old men aliens. But not you. You are perfect. And Sweet. And Adorable. We love you so much!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...