Saturday, May 12, 2012

Loooooooong Labor

My sister in law went into labor on Friday around 12:30 pm. It is now 4:40pm on Saturday and NO BABY YET! Can you say longest labor EVER?! Ugh. The anticipation is KILLING ME! I desperately want to be an aunt, a title I haven't been before. But poor Stephanie, she didn't even have lunch yesterday and now they won't let her eat anything at all in case they have to do a C-section. It's bad enough to have contractions for 28 hours, but to be starving on top of that! Sheesh. Poor thing. And 'Grandma' Palmer and 'Aunt' Leslie are way way more impatient than I am to hold and snuggle and kiss on that little bundle of joy. I hope all us girls will make it through this alright haha. Come on Tenley. We are ready to meet you!!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Ohhh my goodness, that poor thing. I know how she feels, I had a 30 hour labor with my J man! And they wouldn't let me eat either!! Miserable! I'm so glad that sweet babe made it hear safe now, can't wait to meet her! Congrats on your first time being an Aunt! :)

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...