Friday, April 20, 2012

Man vs Woman

Just a fair warning, some of you may not find this as funny as I did.... So last night I was FREEEEEEEZING! When I was getting ready for bed I quickly undressed and literally jumped into bed as fast as I could, pulled FOUR blankets tightly around me and made myself a cocoon to try to trap some body heat and warm myself up. I felt Justin get into bed but I was shivering too hard to actually turn around. A little while later I look over and just start laughing. Justin doesn't have one single blanket on and starts complaining about how hot it is. I don't know why I found my teeth chattering at the same time he was sweating so funny. But I really do. It just caused me to have flash backs of when my own parents would go through something similar. My dad loved to keep the window open, even in the middle of winter, but my mom is ALWAYS cold and sleeps with a heated blanket even in the summer months. I wonder if every married couple experiences this?
And yes. I DID stick my freezing cold toes and hands on Justin's bare skin. Mwwhahahaha. (Evil Laugh)

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...