Thursday, April 19, 2012

True Love Stories...

"True Love Stories Don't Have Endings"... was the theme of my 'book themed' shower for my former roommate Leisha. Not gonna lie, I was kind of nervous to throw her a shower because I am highly inexperienced, aka I have never done it before. I had set a date with Leisha quite a few weeks in advance, so I had A LOT of time to think about it. I pulled in and threw out quite a few ideas (THANK YOU Pinterest!), and this is what I came up with....

Quotes about love stories placed as book covers for decorations

How many Ringpops guessing game

Mad Libs story of the Bride and Groom

A-Z wedding scategories

Scrambled Wedding Words

Candy Bar Poster Game about the Wedding Night
(I think this was the funniest one)

And this is what I served:
chicken salad croissants
pink goop
grape salad
pasta salad
veggie tray (Thanks Em)
chips (Thanks Morgan)
cheesecake stuffed strawberries
and lemon water

It was a ton of fun. So get married. (or have a baby). I'll throw ya a shower ;)

...And Congratulations Leisha on the beginning of your happily ever after!!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...