Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Here Comes the Sun




Why did I upload this song to my blog you may ask? Well my dear friends, it is because my life is looking a little brighter today. Why is that Kristi? Well, I'll tell you. It is because I GOT A JOB today! Yay! I am pretty much freaking excited about this. The job hit the USU job board on Monday so I hurried over and applied, got called for an interview on Tuesday, and got the awesome news on Wednesday. I am now an employee at the Comfort Inn working at the front desk. I will be working 3-5 days a week and I get full benefits! My manager (ah! I have a manager!) said that he tries to rotate weekend days so I will have to work some Saturday and Sunday shifts but luckily not all fo them. Today I filled out all of the paperwork and I start TOMORROW! Boo-Frickin-Yeah baby!

3 comments:

kenzis said...

Wahoo!! Congrats! That sounds like an awesome job!

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

You will love working hotel front desk! It's pretty awesome. Congrats!

Shilah said...

Wow your job sounds fantastic! I especially like the part about having full benefits :)

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...