Monday, April 2, 2012

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor

Saw it. Loved it.


However I guess not everyone feels the same way. A friend of mine opened up a can of worms when he said that he felt ashamed of himself for going to see this movie because that made him just like the capitol people. To him the only message he could see was kids killing kids. My advice is to read the dang book cause you dont know what the heck you are talking about!! Sheesh. The narrow mindedness of some people!!!!


I seriously just need to stop there so I dont get on my soap box and try to educate the world about what The Hunger Games is really about. Plus I get angry at people for dissing on this amazing story. So if you're a hater, keep your opinions to yourself you narrow minded, uneducated, wants to live in a bubble and be completely unaware of this worlds devastating violence and hunger issues, stupid stupid person!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

kenzis said...

haha oh I love you.

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...