Friday, January 21, 2011

Day Nine

Something you're proud of in the last few days...

I have been wracking my brains trying to think of something that I have done in the last few days that is pride worthy. Then I realized, that I am proud of ME. Does that sound weird? I just feel like I have come a long way in the last month. The last, I don't know, six months or so, I haven't been doing that great in certain aspects of my life. I was really depressed and down on myself. But now I feel so happy all of the time and am absolutely loving life. I am more able to see my blessings rather than trials and my attitude about the world is much more positive. I feel like I am a better friend, better sister, better student, better roommate, and better child of God. I hope I don't sound prideful when I say that, because heaven knows I still have a long way to go and a lot more to learn. I am just feeling really good with who I am at the moment.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...