Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Ten

Day ten of the blog challenge is your favorite songs.

My ultimate, feel happy, make me happy when I'm down, dance to, sing along with at the top of my lungs is this song by Baha Men....



I was first introduced to this song at EFY, and it has been my happy song ever since.


That is by far my favorite song but here are some other amazing ones:
Driving to Bear Lake song: Swing Swing by All American Rejects
Angry that I still love him song: I Hate Everything About You by 3 Days Grace
Singing in my car in Sardine Canyon song: Love Me Dead by Ludo
My heart hurts because of him: Just a little too not over you by David Archuleta
I need some showtunes in my life song: The Phantom of the Opera
Don't mess with me song: Shut Up by Simple Plan
Driving in a convertible Song: Hey Driver by Lucky Boys Confusion
I want revenge: Gives You Hell by All American Rejects
Driving home to Fruit Heights song: Rooftops by Lost Prophets
I HATE LOVE! Song: Love Love Kiss Kiss by Alkaline Trio

There are so many more great songs out there, and so this list could go on forever, but it's late and that's all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Good songs.. Some of them I haven't heard before so I'm going to have to look them up!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...