Sunday, January 24, 2016

Jazz Game

My work (my cleaning job) has season tickets to the Jazz game, so I get to go to a game every year. Justin couldn't get work off so I was able to have some sisterly bonding time with Cass- it was a super fun night. We went to PF Changs- I had never been there before but the Chinese food was to die for! YUM! We also gave a homeless creepy guy some money to buy a bus ticket... or booze... ya know... whatever. And then he was so thankful for the handout that he hugged me and Cassie... awkward!! Cassie was like, "SO do you think it was like really dumb of us to give him money?" and I was like, "Probably!! But we are just buying our way into heaven... and .... he looked cold... so maybe the alcohol he buys with our money will warm him up!" haha. We are suckers. Oh well.

 But anyway, the game was amazing! We were losing the entire time- down by multiple digits, and in the last six seconds the Jazz scored a three pointer for the tie! And then in the last four seconds the other team made a basket and won the game. But even though we lost it was still a really intense awesome game.

 The funniest thing happened- so they were doing the kiss cam- showing couples on the big screen and then they had to kiss.  Well, the very last one you could tell that the couple was super awkward and they had zoomed in on the wrong couple because this guy and girl obviously did not know each other... and then all of a sudden.... this other girl jumps in the shot .... and kisses.... the girl! hahaha I was laughing so hard I was almost crying. It was super awesome! And of course the UTAH crowd was all being prudish and dying... oh man... so funny!



No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...