Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Quickie

I know I haven't been on much lately. Sorry guys. With work, holidays, and trying to juggle families and me and Justin alone time, life has once again become super hectic. We are both still alive and doing great though. We had a great Halloween and  Thanksgiving and were able to spend a lot of time with both sides of our families.   Christmas came early to our home and we were able to get a great deal on a scooter that I will be riding to work everyday in the warm weather. I just need to learn how to ride and get my motorcycle license which I am kind of nervous for, so hopefully I don't kill myself in the process. We also bought a new computer which I am absolutely in love with, we decided that that would be our gift to one another this year. And in case that wasn't a great Christmas already we also found some great black Friday deals, one of which is a new camcorder. We weren't even planning on getting a camcorder, but when we found ourselves among crazy Walmart shoppers who were ripping open pallets of awesome deals I noticed that one particular pallet was being emptied extremely quickly and ended up grabbing the last box on that pallet. I had no idea what I was grabbing, all I knew was that it must be a great deal if they were gone in literally a matter of seconds. So when I looked down to see a normally $400 camcorder in my hand for $120 it was pretty much a steal. That was my very first black Friday folks and wow what a riot it was! I had a lot of fun. So anyway, that's our lives for the past few weeks. I just posted all of the pictures from October on Facebook (I know, I know, only a month late) so go check those out for a more extensive update. This week I have been extremely sick, sicker than I have been in years, and my wonderful amazing husband is taking such good care of me and practically waiting on me hand and foot. Being this sick really sucks but boy is he making it easier! Other than that we are just living through our daily routines and getting pumped for Christmas. I can't wait until I feel better so that I can whip out all of the decorations and put up the tree. I also have a baking itch- which is kind of weird for me- but hopefully I can find time to make some yummy treats. Well, I think that's all for now. Happy almost December everyone.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...