Saturday, June 30, 2012

Epic Idiot Moment

This morning, before Justin got home from work, I heard this strange mysterious ticking noise. And it was driving me nuts. I felt like the 'Harry Potter Puppet Pals in the Mysterious Ticking Noise' video. I was running around our apartment, putting my ear close to all of our electronic devises trying to find out where the noise was coming from. I was about to burst out singing, "Ron. Ron. Ron Weasley!".  When Justin finally got home I was like, "Justin! What in the heck is that ticking noise?!" So we both got really quiet so that he could hear it. And it happened. Again. And again. And again. Finally he just laughed and said, "Kristi, that is coming from the baseball field behind our apartment. The baseball players are using metal bats.". Doh! hahahaha I seriously felt like the biggest idiot! I was trying to figure it out FORRREVERRRRR! Metal bats hitting a ball. DUHHHHH! Oh man, I felt special. It was definitely an epic "Kristi is an idiot!" kind of moment. Sheesh. Those seem to happen a lot.

And now.... For your entertainment: HARRY POTTER PUPPET PALS in THE MYSTERIOUS TICKING NOISE!



The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...