Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Thanks Kenzi for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Here's how it works...

Each Nominee Should:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
Share seven completely random facts about yourself
Include this set of rules
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
I nominate:

Kelsey @ Warren and Kelsey

Amanda @ Live...Laugh...Love

Meghan @ Me&Mine

Leisha @ For Lack of a Better Name

Cami @ Berry Feliz

Maddie @ Happily Forever After

Hailey @ My Flutterbyes

Ali @ A+B=C

Betsy @ The Screwy Life of a Grewe

Tyler @ The Low Down

Shilah @ The Good Shepherds

Lauren @ French Kissing Life

Tyler @ It's like I wrote every note with my own finger

Kate @ JonAaron, Kate, and AJ Paulsen

Kaitlin @ Like the Woman I Am


Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. The only man I have ever kissed, and plan on kissing, is my husband Justin.
2. I have arachnophobia to the severest degree. (No Exaggeration)
3. I have been bucked off of a horse four times.
4. I cut 26 inches off of my hair at once.
5. I was not supposed to live through the night the day I was born. I'm a miracle baby.
6. I collect books and movies.
7. The first item on my bucket list is to ride an elephant.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...