Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Caution: Whining Blog Ahead

Sometimes I feel like such an idiot. This weekend as I said before, I went home to Fruit Heights. While there my mom became extremely sick, sicker than I have seen her in a long time. Being the idiot that I am, I laid in bed with her for a few hours talking and catching up. I missed her. I wanted to spend time with her. And as good as my motives were, I didn't even once think to myself, "Hey. I better stay away from her in case I get sick too." DUH! Even though it was so good talking to my mom, the way I am feeling right now is making me think it wasn't worth it. I feel like death! And the timing could not be worse!!! I have a math test tomorrow, my dad's 50'th birthday open house is tomorrow, and I am supposed to go away for the weekend with my family. Ugh. I want to die. I wan't to throw up. And then I want to die. (and in case you think I'm being overly dramatic, that line is from The Grinch, just revised a little... so I don't really mean it haha) But anyway, I'm gonna need a miracle here because I HAVE to get feeling better by tomorrow! Well that's all. I'm done whining.... for now.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...