Friday, January 28, 2011

Day Sixteen

Day sixteen of the blog challenge is to name someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future. Thats a toughy because I am quite certain that I have not met the man I will marry. So instead, here are some qualities that I am looking for....
-- TALL
-- Worthy Priesthood Leader, Church Lover, Strong Testimony
-- Great sense of humor
-- Respects the crap out of women and does not belittle or objectify them in ANY WAY!!
-- Amazing communication skills
-- Will make a great father someday
-- Trustworthy, honest, dependable, hard worker, super patient, loving, kind, tender
-- Is NOT scared to show emotion, not into a super "manly man" and being high maintenance is a HUGE turn off!
-- Similar interests/hobbies as me
-- MY BEST FRIEND

1 comment:

Shilah said...

He sounds excatly like my husband :) Kristi, I promise the man of your dreams is worth the wait. Take it from your older sister in zion :) I was SO old when I got married!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...