Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Fourteen

Plans/Dreams/Goals

It's so funny that this blog challenge came today. I am not sure if I am ready to tell the world, but I told all of my family yesterday, so why not?

... I am going on a mission! I am almost done with my papers, so should be able to turn them in, in a few weeks. So that's my plan. :)

... Dreams. My dream for myself is to have a family. I would love to be a stay at home mom, but I understand that sometimes that is not always possible, so I am preparing for a different future if I need it. I am looking into either being a book editor (or something to do with publishing) and a librarian. I haven't decided yet, all I know is that I love books and want to do something with them.

...Goals. My goals in life is to live every moment to its fullest. I don't want to have any regrets. And I definitely do not want fear to dictate my decisions. I want to be brave. And confident. And happy with who I am and what I have done. Mostly, I want to put some good into the world, even in it's smallest amounts, and even if that means through my children. Also, I want to ride an elephant. (and do all of the other things on my bucket list, but thats number one haha)

1 comment:

The Pantones said...

Oh my gosh! A mission?! So exciting!! I can't wait to see where your call is. You go girl! xo

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...