Thursday, November 18, 2010

Workin' , Sleepin', Harry Potter'n

I started my new job last night. I already love it.

Last night we went to the mall after hours and actually built the kiosk and stacked the shelves. We didn't finish everything so I finished unloading all of the boxes at work today. My boss is awesome. He is so chill about the whole thing. I love bosses like that. And I love jobs where there is little to no supervision. It's still early, but as far as I can tell I think I'm really going to like this job.

So I was up late last night building a kiosk. Up early this morning for work. I'm exhausted. My eyelids are so heavy. I am going to Harry Potter at THREE O'CLOCK in the AM!, so I have to wait until nine to take my nap. Did I mention that my eyelids are so heavy! My blanket is so soft. My pillow so gushy! NO! I have to stay awake! Only three more hours until my nice long nap and then I have a date with Harry Potter! I can't wait to see my old friends Ron and Hermione again, Oh how I have missed them!


(Get it? Calendar? Harry Potter? Harry Potter Calendar?!... Don't judge me, I'm tired!)haha

PS- Is it just me or is Harry's scar on the wrong side of his face in this picture?

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...