Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Job

Yesterday I got a new job. It's seasonal so only lasts until the first week of January but I am kind of excited for it. I will be working at a calendar kiosk in the mall. It might sound lame but I think it will be fun because most of the time I will be working by myself and my boss is running the kiosks in the Layton and Provo mall as well so he won't be there very much. Plus I love people watching and what better time and place than the mall during the Christmas season?

Not gonna lie I am kind of relieved to get this job because on Tuesday I had told Honey Baked Ham that I would work for them again, which I was not all that thrilled to do again to be honest. Plus, HBH was only a few weeks here and there, but the calendar job is steady for two months and pays a dollar more.

All in all I am happy for this new opportunity and think it will be a good experience, not to mention help me out financially. I know that working two jobs and going to school full time will be difficult, but I am ready for the challenge, so bring it on!

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Woo hoo! Just remember to keep your nose to the grind stone with school... because work more easily takes over school and studying. You can do it!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...