Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Trick Or Treat!
Smell My Feat!
Give Me Something Good to Eat!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

My Halloween this year totally rocked! I'll admit I didn't really do anything over the top exciting, but that's good for me because I am not a hardcore partier anyway.

Saturday morning:
-Slept In
-Cleaned my Apartment
-Made Sugar Cookies with my roommates while watching Disney's House of Mouse: Villains take Over. :)
-Got Ready for the Day and Into my Costume: (With the 'Goonies' playing in the background) I was a 'Loser' for Halloween this year. aka I dressed up in BYU clothes, wrote loser across my forehead, and the scores of the football games on my cheeks

Saturday Afternoon:
-Carved Pumpkins: Mine was Harry Potter! ('Casper' playing in background)
-Colored in Halloween Coloring Books ('Hocus Pocus' playing in background)
-Took Lots of Pictures

Saturday Night:
-Went to the first USU Basketball game of the season: SO MUCH FUN! AND WE WON!
-Ate Dinner at Fredricos. Oh My YUMMY!
-Decorated Sugar Cookies (Thanks Grandma Petersen for leaving us the BEST RECIPE EVER!!!)('Charlie Brown' playing in background)
-Ate said sugar cookies, candy, pop, and pumpkin seeds until I was almost sick!
-There was an attempt made to watch 'What Lies Beneath' but we were too hyper so we played Nightmare and Smurfing instead. Both games were pretty much hilarious.
-Sat up all night talking to friends
-Went to bed at 7:30am.

All activities above = One of the best Halloweens EVER!

Pictures to Come!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...