Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Remember when I said life happens fast? ha ha Oh Gosh. My life is fun.

So I am all geared up to move. Last night I packed about 8 boxes. All of my shelves and drawers and closet are now empty. I have piles of boxes all lined up around the walls of my room - labeled and taped shut and everything.

This morning I got a visit from my landlord. He told me he really wanted me to stay and that he would be willing to work with me on the payment schedule. When he told me this I was a little more than stunned. When I had spoken to him earlier this week he would not budge an inch! So he starts calculating numbers and we compromise on a price that we both can live with. Which means....

I DON'T HAVE TO MOVE!

True I will be living pretty tight for a while. But it is so so so worth it! I get to keep my room. My bathroom. My walking distance to campus. My ward. My bishopric. My EMILY! Boo-Frickin-Yeah Baby!

I guess it's time to start UN-packing now haha.

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...