Friday, February 19, 2010

My Besty is Back!

I got to see my very best friend yesterday for the first time after two very long years! He was serving a mission in Slovenia and now he is HOME! Yay! It was so good to see him. He is surprisingly not very missionary weird and even gave me a hug, which was very shocking! The most I was expecting was a hearty handshake lol. The only mission-weirdness I noticed was that he said thank-you and goodbye in Slovene. ha ha. It was funny. Well, anyway, needless to say yesterday was a very good day! I hate to see friends go but I sure do love to see them return!



*Disclaimer: We are just friends. No I did not wait for him. No marriage comments I beg of you! ha ha.

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all.

hehehehehe!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...