Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weird Car Day

Today I had three different, three very random and strange things happen to me while I was in my car. I am not sure if this is even blog worthy, but I got a kick out of it!

ONE: I was cleaning out my car today. I was kneeling on the ground picking up trash on the floor when I look up and a cat is right in front of me looking back. He had somehow jumped into my car without my seeing and was just sitting on the arm rest in between the driver and passenger seats. It gave me quite a shock! Definitely was not expecting that one! He was way cute too. He refused to get out of my car and I eventually had to pick him up and shoo him on his way. He didn’t leave though. Just sat right next to my legs as I finished my work. I think this may be the same cat that follows Emily around so I guess we have adopted a new friend.

TWO: I went to the hockey game with my cousin and when I went to drive her home I parked in her parking lot and we ended up talking for about three hours in the car. As we were sitting there talking my car all of a sudden starts violently shaking. I look back and these three or four random boys just ran up to my car and started shaking it. Kylie and I think that they probably thought we were a guy and girl finishing our Friday night date off by making out or something, and decided it would be funny to interrupt us. Sorry to disappoint boys, but not only are we both girls, we are also cousins! It was so random and so so so funny!

THREE: As Kylie and I are still sitting in my car talking, this girl opens my door, sits down, and says “sorry I was running late guys.” She puts down the pillow and blanket she is holding, put on her seatbelt, and when she finally looks up says “Oh. Wrong car. Someone somewhere in this parking lot is waiting for me.” She then takes off her seatbelt and picks up her stuff and gets out. She says sorry as she closes the door. As soon as the door shuts Kylie and I look at each other and just start cracking up. Poor girl. She must have been so embarrassed! Sure was a good laugh for us though! Ha ha people are so funny!

2 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

baha! that's the funnest thing ever! i hate cats.

Carson Wininger said...

That is weird indeed! At least it was a good weird-car day and you left with a lot of laughs. Somehow, I expected the second weird story would turn out bad, like the cat on the first one was a sign or warning for something to go bad. Guess I was wrong!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...