Sunday, February 7, 2016

Yee-Haw!

One thing you may not know about my husband is that he is one of the luckiest guys I know! I can't even begin to count how many drawings he has won at Gossners, off of Facebook, or from the radio. If you are ever going to Vegas and need a good luck charm, he is your guy!

Last week he guessed the name of a song on the radio correctly and won four free tickets to the rodeo in Tremonton. Leland would be free so we took my MIL and FIL. It was seriously such a fun night. It felt so good to get out of Logan (even though Tremonton really isn't  that far) and do something completely different in the winter time. Leland loved seeing all of the "horseys". His favorite event was the mutton busters and the barrel racing (a kid after my own heart). He said that the bull riding was too scary though haha. He was really good too... especially after I let him have a large chocolate chip cookie for dinner- weekend sugar doesn't count right?

I am my mother's daughter. I love rodeo's. The night Leland was born we were supposed to be at the Preston rodeo. We have gone to them as long as I can remember. They hold a special place in my heart and I hope it is a tradition that we can continue on with our own children.

Yee-Haw!











No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...