Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A New Adventure Awaits!

I am so excited about a new adventure I am pursuing. Have you ever heard of Usborne books? I had seen booths they had at local fairs and shows for a number of years and every time I stop to chat, and I always do, because hello?!....BOOKS! I always walk away thinking to myself, "I should sell Usborne. I think I would like that." But then that little voice of self doubt creeps in and tells me I can't do it so I move on with my life and forget about it. This last Christmas my MIL bought Leland an Usborne book and let me tell ya, he LOVES this book! It is by far his favorite book on his shelf, and being my son, he already has quite the library for a one year old. He carries this book around with him like a security blanket. I read it to him multiple times a day, over and over again. I have seen him sit down with Aunt Cassie and read this book for over an hour! Think about your own kids with their books. Have they ever been entertained by one book for an hour? This is how amazing they are!

So when the Cache County Fair pulled into town I of course bee-lined it to the Usborne booth. After a short conversation I ignored my self doubting little monster and decided to take the plunge once and for all. I am now an official Usborne Books and More consultant. I have my consultant kit (which was AMAZING by the way), I have had my first party, and I have more parties booked already. I am pumped for this adventure.

And now for a little FYI:
- If you book a party with me I can give you DOUBLE free books! You earn FREE books just by having a party with your friends!

-You can shop from me anytime you want to from the comfort of your own home! My website is:
D4538.myubam.com 

-These books are very interactive, educational, fun, and come with a warranty!

-For my friends who live out of state you can have a facebook party!

Starting something new like this is really terrifying for me. As most of you know I am a shy, quiet, introvert kind of person. It takes a while for me to open up to people so starting a business like this is a huge stretch for me. I really hope it helps me grow and become more confident in myself and more outgoing with other people. I am scared. I am excited. I am nervous. I am thrilled.

I AM READY TO HELP PROMOTE LITERACY TO THE WORLD!

If you would like to help me out, you can first and foremost like my facebook page:
facebook.com/kristiubam

You can host a party

You can buy from me

And mostly, you can get others to do the same!

Thank you in advance for all of your love and support! I believe in these books or else I wouldn't be doing this. I know that our children's education is going downhill and I know that these books can help in that fight.

And some food for thought:
Books make great gifts for--
-Christmas
-Baby Showers
-Birthdays
-Special Occasions
-New Learning Experiences (ex: potty training, going to the dentist, learning to read, etc)

If you made it to the end of this, thanks for reading! You're the best!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...