Saturday, January 11, 2014

Squeak. Squeak. Squeak. Aaaaaagggghhhh!

Have you heard the kids who wear squeaky shoes? Can I just send out a question to the internet void? Why in the H-E-double hockey sticks would you buy these shoes for your kids? Do you hate humans? Do you want to annoy people so much that they finally crack and become a raving lunatic? Because honestly, that is the only reason I can see to buy these 'menace to society' footwear. But if your are a gluten for punishment, and want to listen to the squeak, squeak, squeak sound all day long, PLEASE! in the the name of all that is holy, take them off before you come to the library!

 The End.


No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...