Saturday, September 21, 2013

Two Months

I am kind of freaking out that my baby is two months old today not gonna lie. I know I sound like a broken record (believe me, I know) but holy smoking cow time is going by way too fast! He is growing and changing so much. He gets a little cuter every single day and every single day I fall a little bit more in love with him. I have gone back to work now and leaving him every day is really hard, but when I am at work I love it and I never want to quit my job.... like ever. And then when I come home he flashes me a huge grin and I don't want to leave him.... like ever. So basically I just feel blessed to be so happy in every moment and place that I am at in my life.






Leland's Two Month Facts:
- He is 24 inches long (has grown four inches in two months!)
- Weighs 13.1 pounds
-Is in the 91 percentile for height and 74 percentile for weight
- Is beginning to smile a lot more and now he is starting to make little noises when he smiles. I don't think it will be too long before he starts giggling.
- Is still sleeping in his swing and hates his crib. (Luckily doc says not to worry too much about this!)
- Is holding his head up by himself really well and is very, very strong
-Finally loves bath time and kicking his feet in the water. He never screams anymore except when we take him out.
-He hates being hungry, cold, hot, and wet. If all of these needs are taken care of he is a perfect, happy baby.
-Now has leg and arm rolls (adorable!)
-Loves listening to music and hearing me sing to him (I think he is the only one on the planet who likes listening to me sing hahaha)
-He is currently going through a growth spurt and drinks about 8 ounces each feeding and 10-12 ounces before bed time. I call him my little piglet. I feel like I am feeding him all of the time!
- My main nickname for him right now is Buggy Bear.




No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...