Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Upcoming Movies

I am such a movie buff! I love going to the movies, I love buying movies, I even love looking up movie trailers and watching them on youtube. Here are a few movies that I am looking forward to:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower. You know what a Harry Potter fan I am which means that I love Emma Watson. This looks like a great, loving life, kind of movie. I can't wait to see it!


Taken was a movie that came out a few years ago based on true events of a girl being kidnapped and sold and forced to become a sex slave, which unfortunately happens every day. They are making a sequel and I think it looks awesome!

This is another book turned movie by Stephanie Meyer. Unlike Twilight, The Host is an amazing, amazing book! I have read it quite a few times and am so so so excited for this movie! I just hope they got better actors than the last fiasco with Twilight. (I think they did).

Yes! These little yellow minions are back! Woot Woot!

Step aside children! I have been waiting 12 years for Mike and Sully to return!

And last, but certainly not least, Les Miserables. I know I have written about this before, but I am still beyond thrilled and my heart still pounds out of my chest every single time I watch this trailer and think about how I will be sitting in a theater watching this masterpiece of a musical very soon! Yay!

Well, that's all I know of for now. If you know of any other movies that are coming out that YOU are dying to see let me know so I can check them out!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Well, I'm glad I read your blog because I didn't know that "The Host" was being made into a movie! I liked it much better than the "Twilight" series.

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...