Friday, September 7, 2012

Job...Gross: Sweaty Bikers

Has anyone seen the Gilmore Girl's episode with the sweaty bikers? In this episode there is a bike race going through Stars Hollow which brings a lot of cyclist guests to Lorelai's inn. Michel, the front desk French guy, gets super annoyed that all of the overly sweaty cyclists are sitting on the furniture and leaning against the walls while they are dripping in sweat. It's been a while since I have seen this episode but I am pretty sure that he goes around and sprays everything that the sweaty people touch.

Well, guys. This is my life right now. This weekend in Logan the bike race from Logan to Jackson Hole, called the LOTOJA, is happening. Our hotel is completely full of cyclists- all wearing their little outfits and sweating profusely. This morning a group of cyclists met in the lobby and some of them were talking about how they had just finished a 50 mile ride and were talking about how they were hot and sweaty. One of them is sitting on our couch, the other on our coffee table! Sick. Who does that??!!! I seriously am thinking of going to grab some sanitizing spray from housekeeping and giving our furniture a good douse. It's super disgusting.

Wanna hear something even more nasty? We had a guest sit on the side of the bed, and poop his pants. And no, not a child, but an adult! The poop ran all the way down the side of the bed- covering the sheets and comforter- and then proceeded to run all over the carpet. Needless to say- I am super overjoyed right now that I am NOT a housekeeper!

 People are officially grossing me out today!

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

ah yes. the lotoja... i remember that. lots of nasty bikers. i'm totally going to do that race one day.

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...