Friday, August 10, 2012

SO! NOT! A Morning Person!!

This week mornings and I have not gotten along. Not at all. The other day I got ready for work in a sleepy haze only to find that I had gone to work without a bra. Fortunately for me I didn't realize this fact until I got home from work and undressed out of my work clothes. I call this fortunate because I would have been super self conscious had I known. Well today I was getting ready for work in the same sleepy haze. While I was doing my hair I grabbed what I thought was my hairspray bottle and sprayed thoroughly. Turns out, it wasn't my hairspray but my aerosol deodorant.  Dang my freaking life. I am definitely not a morning person. We just don't seem to get along. Mornings make me do stupid things. I sincerely wish I could boycott mornings!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...