Saturday, August 4, 2012

Revision

Hi friends. I just wanted to apologize for my last post. I may not have worded it exactly right or something, because I had a friend tell me that it had hurt his feelings. To this friend (you know who you are) I am deeply sorry. It was not meant to be an anit-gay post in the slightest. In fact, I am pro gay rights. I have a few friends, or friends of friends, who are gay and I completely support their right to love and marry whomever they choose. I would just like to make it clear that I am in NO WAY supporting WHAT the president of Chik Fil A said, but only his RIGHT TO SAY IT. I hope that clears things up a little, and if the previous blog post hurt your feelings, know that I am sorry and didn't mean to offend anyone.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...