Thursday, June 21, 2012

Job Funny

I work at the front desk of a hotel and interesting things are happening all of the time. I decided I needed to start writing these things down. So today's funny actually happened yesterday. I had a guest call me at at the desk asking me for a phone book. Well, when I knocked on the door he answered and was completely naked. He was hiding behind the door, with just his head and arm poking out, but his facial expression just screamed. "I'm NAKED!" hahaha it was one of those awkward moments when you walk away thinking to yourself, "What in the heck just happened?!" Dude, put on some clothes. It's not like I surprised you with a visit, you called ME remember? Oh goodness, I am too Molly for this job sometimes haha.

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

Hahaha! i had that happen all the time at the anniversary inn.

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...