Friday, June 1, 2012

Heart Stopping. Can't Breathe.

Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I am like SUPER in love with the musical Les Miserables. The first time I was introduced to this musical was in high school when our Performing Arts class put it on. I went to it three times. My love affair did not end after that. I have seen it two more times, once in Logan at the Ellen Eccles Theater and once in St. George at the Tuacahn outdoor theater. The music makes my heart stop and I feel like I can't breathe. It's just that good. Well my friends, my love affair just got a little better. They are making this into a movie. Some of the stars are.... (drum roll please)..... HUGH JACKMAN! RUSSELL CROWE! AMANDA SEYFRIED and HELENA BONAHM CARTER (aka Belatrix Lestrange)!!! I am just PRAYING with my whole little heart that Anne Hathaway does not ruin Fantine for me. She is fine in regular movies and all, but Les Miserables? Hmmmm. I'm not so sure. But basically you can count me in for the midnight showing of this! I cant wait! Yay!!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...