Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dating the Husband

On Monday night Justin and I both just happened to have work off so my awesome amazing hubby took me out on a date. Can I just say, I LOVE dating my husband! We have so much fun together! So anyway, after a long day of laundry at the in-laws house, we jumped on the motorcycle and went to dinner at Olive Garden, which I am pretty sure is my MOST favoritest place to eat ever! Chicken Alfredo with penne noodles... mmmmm! After dinner we went to Cinefour and saw the movie "This Means War". I loved loved that movie. I think it will be a purchase of mine in the future for sure! Highly recommend! After the movie we went home and watched an episode of NCIS and fell asleep on the couch. It was a fun date. I'm still madly in love with my Hubba Hubba! He is a very good man.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...