Thursday, May 24, 2012

:(

It's only 7:17am and already today is a bad day. Yesterday Justin and I decided it might be best to back out of our contract on the home we were buying. The sellers are being ridiculous and are definitely putting us through the ringer. We only had two days left to back out, and because the negotiations were still going on, we haven't even gotten an inspector or an appraiser to look at it yet. I think we would end up paying more money than the house was actually worth. I am pretty disappointed. I really did like that house, and loved the yard, but it just wasn't working out. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason, so I know it will all work out, but  today I am feeling discouraged and majorly bummed out. We were so close to getting away from our stupid A neighbors, but now we are back to square one. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched = lesson learned!

Another reason today has gotten off to a rough start is because I think I slept on my neck wrong. I can hardly turn my head. Ugh. I am in so much pain right now. And I probably look like an idiot at work because I have to keep my head turned at an angle. Sheesh. I want to go home to sleep and cry. I don't want to be here today.

So are you sick of my whining yet? Me too! So I will end this on a positive note. Today I get to see one of my  bestest bestest friends who I have not seen in FORRRREVER! She has been serving a LDS mission in Tuscon, Arizon for the last year and a half and today she is driving up to Logan and we are going to get some Aggie Ice Cream! Color me excited! I have seriously missed this girl SO much! She is the one that I can talk to about ANYTHING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! So thank goodness for having something to look forward to! I don't think I would survive this day at work without that.

1 comment:

kenzis said...

Oh man, I hate bad days.I'm really sorry about the house, but like you said, things will work out! Good thing they all bad days come to an end. Love you!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...