Thursday, February 16, 2012

A New Pet Peeve

I've recently discovered a new pet peeve of mine- when you text someone and they don't have the courtesy to text back. Its such a slap in the face, especially when its a text inviting them to do something with you. I know I have been guilty of this, but it has happened so much to me lately that im making a vow to change. Its just so rude and inconsiderate, especially because you know no one goes more than a few hours without looking at their cell phones these days. I really do hate being ignored! It hurts me to know that my friends care so little.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I seriously hear ya, this is my biggest pet peeve too. It's always bothered me soooooo much! It's just rude! And that's the thing, you KNOW that people see the text. Just ask Dan, I get so worked up about that. :) If you ever text me I promise to text you back!! :)

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...