Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Good One

Last night I finished reading "The Witch of Blackbird Pond", and absolutely loved it! I've read it before but it had been so long I couldn't even remember what happened. Its about a girl named Kit who grew up in Barbados but has to move to the colonies in America to live with her only surviving relatives. She is used to growing up wild and free, running around on the beach, and has a hard time fitting into the strict Puritan society of Connecticut where people are suspicious of everything and everyone. Its a good book. I think you'll like it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I always need suggestions for good books, maybe I'll try this one! Thanks for sharing! :)

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...