Friday, December 30, 2011

Book Nerd is at it again

Alright, this week's book spotlight doesn't cover just one book. But an entire author. I love Shannon Hale. She is such a talented writer and completely sucks you into her wonderful stories. The Goose Girl is the first book I read of hers and I fell in love. She turned The Goose Girl into a series, known as the Bayern Series, and while the other books in the series are entertaining, The Goose Girl still remains my favorite of her books. She also wrote these other books (featured below) that are amazing as well. If you are looking for a good fantasy story to read that makes you feel like a kid again, then this is the author for you!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...