Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Moved

Just an FYI- our wedding date has been moved up to October 6. Now, I KNOW it may sound scandalous to move up a wedding date, but trust me, there is no bun in THIS oven! ;) We just had some people kindly point out to us that October 22 is the first day of the deer hunt and my future husband would be camping, fishing, four-wheeling, hunting, and bonding with my dad and brother and future sons on every one of our anniversaries for the rest of my life! Um. No thanks. So we moved it up on the sixth which I am way happy about because our first date was May 6 and we got engaged on August 6 so it is already an anniversary for us. Whew. So there you go. I got lots of planning to do, but have already got SO MUCH DONE! And I accomplished the hardest part yesterday. That's right folks. I GOT MY DRESS! Yay! I'm kind of excited. The end.


PS- Send me your address if you want an invite!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...