Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Today is the Day

You know that excited feeling you get when you sign on to your facebook account and see a tiny heart appear in your news feed indicating that someone's relationship status has changed? And you know that behind that little symbol, is a world of gossip? Am I the only one that gets excited by that little tiny heart???
Most of the time that little tiny heart makes me feel so happy inside for the friend who has acquired a special someone. But I would be lying if I didn't admit that sometimes, there is the teeniest bit of jealousy accompanied with that tiny facebook heart. I want to be the one that gets a tiny heart next to my name in my friend's news feeds.

Well my friends. Today is that day. I am officially, for the first time ever, in a relationship. I love going to my news feed, and seeing that heart, and seeing MY name next to that heart. It makes me like super giddy. That heart is more than just a tiny picture. That heart represents someone who I care very much about. He makes me so happy and I just want to shout it out from the rooftops. So thank you little tiny facebook heart for giving me that chance!

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

YE-AH! You show 'em, girl! Flaunt that red heart!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...