Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Tale of Two Cities

Last night I was able to go to the musical 'A Tale of Two Cities' at the Hale theater in West Valley. Oh my goodness. How do I even begin to describe how amazing it was. Where do I start? The cast, the scenery, the costumes, the story, the MUSIC! It was so incredible! They compared it to Les Miserables and for good reason! It was just as intense, heart pounding, goodness as Les Miserables, which is one of my all time favorite musicals.

This show runs until April so if you get a chance, please please please go see it! I know the tickets are a little pricey for poor college kids, but it's SO worth it and you will not regret it I promise! In fact, I'm seriously considering going again myself. My fingers are just itching to buy my tickets. Anyone want to go with me? haha

The really cool part was that the lead actor is in my homeward in Fruit Heights. He graduated with my older sister Cassie so I didn't know him all that well growing up, but it was still really amazing to see him perform. I had no idea he was so talented. He completely stole the show. (I think I'm in love! Seriously!) ;) (He is in the MWF cast so if you go, go to one of those nights! His name is Kyle Olsen, and believe me when I say, you're not going to want to miss him!)

click here to go to Hale theaters website for tickets and more information.

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

That's so awesome! I love going to shows like that! I wish I could go with you!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...