Monday, March 28, 2011

A Good Day

I told you I would get back to happy posts. :)

Today was a good day. I may not have accomplished much, but sometimes the best days are spent wrapped in a blanket while it snows outside watching looney tunes with your roommates.



Sometimes a good day is getting more food than you bargained for and sharing with your roommates.



Sometimes a good day is playing a new game with your roommates.



And sometimes a good day is realizing how lucky and blessed you are to have the roommates that you do.


Thanks roomies! I sure do love you Kenzi, Rachel, Leisha, and Emily!

2 comments:

kenzis said...

Awww we l0ove you :-)

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

I'm glad you had a great day!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...