Monday, February 7, 2011

Day Twenty Six

Something/ Someone that has inspired you to do better or make a change recently.

The thing that has inspired me the most this month has probably been my institute classes. I have learned so much from them.

The people that have inspired me to make a change are my roommates Kenzi and Emily. They have taught me about how to deal with confrontation and how to be a better friend. I feel like they are in my life for a reason right now, and they are preparing me for things that will come up on my mission. I am super grateful for the things that they are teaching me, and I am really grateful for their friendship. They are amazing girls.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...