Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Twenty Four

Today's blog challenge is to write about a dream I had in the last month. But I'll do you one better and tell you about the dream I had last night.

I had a dream that my best friend from high school, Amber Feigleson, came to visit me up here at USU. I took her on a tour of campus, spending an extra amount of time in the library where I showed her the barn and my favorite study place. As we were walking back to my apartment we ran into an old friend from high school, Sean Knighton. He said hello to us and I told him that I was going on a mission. As we were walking away from each other I turned around and yelled, "Miss you Sean!". He turned and paused for a long time, then said, "Miss you too." But I knew that he didn't really, he just was trying to be polite and say it back. He hurt my feelings pretty badly because we used to be good friends. Amber and I made it back to my apartment and started discussing where we should go to lunch, and thats where the dream ended.

--Dreams are really crazy things. I don't ever know where they come from. Like, how did Sean end up in my dreams last night? He doesn't even go to USU. It was weird. Dreams are weird. The end.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...