Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Two

Day Two of the blog challenge: The meaning behind your blog name.

My blog name isn't all that difficult to figure out. Unlike many of my fellow bloggers, I am not married and have a family of my own. My blog is all my own, all about me. I think the fact that it rhymes probably illustrates the fact that I am always rhyming! Like seriously. ALWAYS!

My blog address is the first four letters of my name, middle initial, and last initial. One of my best friends in high school used to call me 'Kris', so I guess maybe that's where that came from as well.

And there you have. Day Two of the blog challenge is complete!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...