Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Twelve

Today's post of the blog challenge is to put your ipod on shuffle and list the first ten songs that play. However, I can't exactly find my ipod at the moment, so these are the first ten songs that played in my itunes.

1. The Tiki Tiki Tiki Room from The Classic Disney Soundtrack
2. Love is Strange, Dirty Dancing Soundtrack
3. You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift
4. Giddy Up, N'Sync
5. Street Walkin', 27 Dresses Soundtrack
6. The Goonies R Good Enough, A New Found Glory
7. Waking Up In Vegas, Katy Perry
8. Stay, Alison Krauss
9. Some Kind of Wonderful, Michael Buble
10.Hold Me, Savage Garden

WOW! RANDOM! haha my itunes is pretty much the most random songs ever! Awesome!

1 comment:

kenzis said...

I LOVE when good playlists come from just putting your ipod on shuffly, it makes my day!

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...