Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amazing Concert!

Tonight I went to the John Schmidt concert with my roommate Emily. Oh my goodness. It was so amazing! For those of you who don't know, John Schmidt is a concert pianist. He does a concert every year in Logan and this is my second year going. He also has a very talented cellist named Steven Sharp Nelson play with him. I have a CD of both of theirs (thanks to Em) and they are seriously so talented. But they are also hilarious! I was laughing so hard tonight. This was definitely not your run of the mill piano concert by any means!

Here is a mash up they did of Taylor Swift's 'Love Story' and Coldplays 'Viva la Vida'. It is one of my favorite songs that they performed tonight. And if you ever get the chance to see these two in concert, take it! You won't be disappointed I promise!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...