Sunday, January 3, 2010

Avatar Snooze Fest

Have you seen the movie Avatar?

I reccommend that you DON'T!!!

I am not exactly sure why that movie is getting so much hype. Basically its a movie where you are supposed to be rooting for the tree-hugger aliens who are killing all of the Americans. Good moral eh?

I am sorry if you liked this movie. I guess seeing it in 3D was kind of cool and some of the animations were not half bad, but really, that's the only good I found in this movie. I was so bored. To me the best part of that movie is when it ended.

Well, I guess if you are a tree-hugger or an alien than Avatar is the movie for you!

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

ha i totally just saw that movie in 3D... and to be honest, i thought it was okay. I mean, I'm not a fan of 3D movies... they make me want to puke... but the movie itself seemed just like Dances with Wolves. only with aliens.

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...