Sunday, November 22, 2009

11/22
Today I am grateful for church meetings that inspire, uplift, and answer my prayers. I am so grateful that I was placed in the USU 55'th ward. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that that is where I need to be. Along with that I am thankful for the ability I have to feel the spirit so strongly that it makes my heart pound and eyes tear up.
11/21
Today I am grateful for music and the powerful uplift it can bring to my mood.
11/20
Today I am grateful that all my basic needs are met - food, clean water, clothes, and shelter. There are many in the world, too many in fact, who are not as lucky.

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...