Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hell is Everlasting


Let me start out by saying, I hate my job. In case you hadn't picked up on that in earlier posts, now you know. I. Hate. My. Job. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
Our manager has quit and until we find a new manager the Riverdale manager is taking over for a while. We are also short employees, so occasionally she brings some of her employees up to help out. Well, as I walked in to work today I overheard my manager talking to one of her employees from Riverdale. She was saying how we had a really good sales average so far that day. It was about a $75 sales average, and our goal is $60. She then said this "However, I know it will drop because Kristi and Wayne are working the night shift, and let's face it, Kristi is not a very good photographer, and Wayne is not a very good sales person. So basically with both of them together, they will manage to kill our sales averager quite nicely." Wow. Thanks for the self esteem boost there. I hadn't even been there a minute, and wanted to go jump off a cliff. The rest of the time she is there she keeps up a constant trashing of me, of how the Logan studio is run, of the employees that work, or have worked there, and pretty much everything else that comes to her mind. She follows me into my first siting and gives me ideas for poses and props to use and oh my heck I have worked there for more than a year! I freaking know how to do my job, so leave me the heck alone!!! Did I mention I hate my job?

Let me just end by saying that Wayne and I left the studio sitting at about a $95 sales average. Suck that Colby!

No comments:

The Divine Calling of Motherhood

It's late. I need to be in bed right now, but the pull to write is stronger than the pull of my night time meds, so .... here I am. T...